- Back Porch
- Creek View
- BBQ Grill
Cabins on The Creek
Maximum Occupancy of 7, not including ages 3 & under
Pictured below are some of our cabins, all of which overlook Christopher Creek. We have eight (8) cabins on the creek that were constructed between the 1950s and 1990s. Each cabin is unique and has a different character. All units have a porch, fireplace, television, kitchen table, an apartment size range with an oven, full size refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, silverware, camping grade cookware and dishes. All cabins have a bathroom with a shower. The Pioneer’s Cabin is approximately 500 sq.ft and has a king bed and a couch (one night stay unit is closer to 450 sq.ft. and has a bench instead of a couch). The Fisherman’s Cabin is approximately 400 sq.ft. and has a queen bed and big chair. Not included in the square footage are the lofts in each unit, which all have 4 twin beds (the lofts are cozy – sleeping quarters only).
Top 10 Reasons you should visit us!
1) Our customers aren’t just guests, they are family. Christopher Creek Lodge has proudly been the destination for generations of family memories. We’ve been around 6 years longer than Disneyland! Come enjoy good old-fashioned appeal with modern amenities.
2) We’re a world away, but only a short, scenic, 90 minute drive from Phoenix-metro. Why spend more time and more money driving farther, when you could already be at the best place in AZ; stargazing, sledding, playing cards, board games, hiking, fishing, half way done with a new book, or just relaxing by the creek.
3) We work hard at constantly improving the lodge, keeping our workers happy, and most of all providing you the best bang for the buck! We aim to keep this place affordable and awesome for as many people as possible – people like you!
4) We give back! Even though we’re pretty small, thanks to you, our charitable donations every year are in the tens-of-thousands, by way of direct donations, providing for charity auctions, and hosting charity events ourselves.
5) Most everything is within walking distance to the lodge. We’re one of the few destination places in all of Arizona where the majority of our guests park their vehicle and don’t get back in it until it’s time to go home.
6) Our squirrels! Don’t be surprised if they say hello when you arrive, and maybe even follow you around for a short time while you’re out for a walk. They may even introduce you to some deer, raccoons, wild turkey, blue jays, or other friends of theirs.
7) The 3 S’s. Sights, Sounds, and Smells. No matter which accommodation you select you’re guaranteed fresh forest air, beautiful plants and animals, and of course the sound of the creek.
8) In today’s “always on, always connected” world, there is nothing better you can do to recharge your own batteries than spending some time here at Christopher Creek Lodge. You’ll be surprised at what some time by the creek or a nice nature walk can do for you!
9) We’re small, but have all the essentials. The whole town consists of 3 lodges, 2 restaurants, 1 mini-mart, and 1 dog park. This really is your get-away-from-it-all kind of place!
10) You! You deserve some personal time off. Your kids deserve some great memories. Your friends and family deserve to have some enjoyment. We have some pet-friendly units too. So, why not make some s’mores, share stories, and make some new friends by the campfire, or just relax with some well-deserved solitude. You’re worth it!