Christopher Creek Lodge abounds with many forms of popular wildlife. You’re nearly guaranteed a greeting by our squirrel friends. Famous photographers and birdwatchers have stayed with us while capturing and chronicling many of the colorful and different birds, wild life, and plants we have here. Don’t be surprised to see a deer, raccoon, turkey, or other beautiful creatures. The lodge is also rich with wild apple trees and grape vines. Don’t forget to watch the nightly roosting of dozens of massive turkey vultures in the big tree towards the end of the property at sunset!
1) Our customers aren’t just guests, they are family. Christopher Creek Lodge has proudly been the destination for generations of family memories. We’ve been around 6 years longer than Disneyland! Come enjoy good old-fashioned appeal with modern amenities.
2) We’re a world away, but only a short, scenic, 90 minute drive from Phoenix-metro. Why spend more time and more money driving farther, when you could already be at the best place in AZ; stargazing, sledding, playing cards, board games, hiking, fishing, half way done with a new book, or just relaxing by the creek.
3) We work hard at constantly improving the lodge, keeping our workers happy, and most of all providing you the best bang for the buck! We aim to keep this place affordable and awesome for as many people as possible – people like you!
4) We give back! Even though we’re pretty small, thanks to you, our charitable donations every year are in the tens-of-thousands, by way of direct donations, providing for charity auctions, and hosting charity events ourselves.
5) Most everything is within walking distance to the lodge. We’re one of the few destination places in all of Arizona where the majority of our guests park their vehicle and don’t get back in it until it’s time to go home.
6) Our squirrels! Don’t be surprised if they say hello when you arrive, and maybe even follow you around for a short time while you’re out for a walk. They may even introduce you to some deer, raccoons, wild turkey, blue jays, or other friends of theirs.
7) The 3 S’s. Sights, Sounds, and Smells. No matter which accommodation you select you’re guaranteed fresh forest air, beautiful plants and animals, and of course the sound of the creek.
8) In today’s “always on, always connected” world, there is nothing better you can do to recharge your own batteries than spending some time here at Christopher Creek Lodge. You’ll be surprised at what some time by the creek or a nice nature walk can do for you!
9) We’re small, but have all the essentials. The whole town consists of 3 lodges, 2 restaurants, 1 mini-mart, and 1 dog park. This really is your get-away-from-it-all kind of place!
10) You! You deserve some personal time off. Your kids deserve some great memories. Your friends and family deserve to have some enjoyment. We have some pet-friendly units too. So, why not make some s’mores, share stories, and make some new friends by the campfire, or just relax with some well-deserved solitude. You’re worth it!